Bug 143 - Message preview on iPhone stuck on "Loading..." for the body preview on the Lock screen.
Summary: Message preview on iPhone stuck on "Loading..." for the body preview on the L...
Status: CONFIRMED
Alias: None
Product: ZeXtras
Classification: Unclassified
Component: ZxMobile (show other bugs)
Version: 1.10.2
Hardware: Physical Infrastructure Linux
: Normal normal
Assignee: ZeXtras Bugzilla Admin
QA Contact:
URL:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2015-01-16 01:11 CET by Ian Matyssik
Modified: 2015-01-16 13:50 CET (History)
1 user (show)

See Also:
Browser: ---
Zimlet Chat version: ---
Zimbra Version: ZCS 8.X


Attachments

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Ian Matyssik 2015-01-16 01:11:22 CET
Get a constant stream of "[error] 29553#0: *3822 zm lookup: an error is returned by zimbra lookup handler: user not found:user@domain.com@domain.com, client: ::ffff:127.0.0.1:32917, server: server.domain.com.default, request: "POST /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?User=user@domain.com&DeviceId=<...deviceid...>&DeviceType=iPhone&Cmd=Ping HTTP/1.1", host: "server.domain.com"

in nginx.log file. Does not seem to affect anything but recently noticed that message preview on iPhone stuck on the "Loading..." for the body preview on the Lock screen.

seems that AS is trying to look for user@domain.com@domain.com instead of user@domain.com , effectively doubling the domain name part. I am using full email for login since server has several domains.

Also, the version of Zextras is 1.10.2 and zimbra is community eddition 8.6.0 GA.
Comment 1 Cine 2015-01-16 08:22:13 CET
Greetings Ian!

Your report covers 2 different issues:

- The "lookup handler error": is caused by a misconfiguration on the device, and will be solved by removing the "@domain.com" part in the "Username" field of your account's settings. ZeXtras Mobile includes a workaround for this misconfiguration, but unfortunately it's not effective on environments running behind a proxy.

- The "preview" error: this is being worked on, and the fix will be available in ZeXtras Suite 2.0

Regards,
the ZeXtras Team
Comment 2 Ian Matyssik 2015-01-16 08:26:02 CET
Thanks, I have realized that a few hours later about the misconfiguration of the client. As for the second bug, I did not realize it was a known issue, it worked just fine when I just started using the client with Mobile extensions.