Bugzilla – Bug 151
An error was detected durning the session
Last modified: 2015-09-24 12:53:43 CEST
Created attachment 38 [details]
Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS
ZeXtras Suite with trial license.
Enabled and started only ZxChat module.
Web interface language: Russian (if it matters)
No external LDAP.
Only one local domain example.local with alias example.biz
Error message "An error was detected during the session.
Do you wish to submit all of this sessions error reports to ZeXtras for product improvement? YES/ NO" appers when deleting recipient address (from "mail to" textbox)
1) Create new letter
2) In "Mail to" (recipient address) start entering any e-mail from Global Catalog, than select full contact from dropdown menu.
3) enter any text in subject and body
4) delete (by pressing X icon near recipient name/email in "mail to" textbox)
5) Error message "An error was detected during the session." should appear
thank you for your report!
In order to give us a better understanding of the issue, could you please try the following:
- Disable the ZeXtras Chat Zimlet (and the ZeXtras Client Zimlet if you deployed it) and try again as above.
- Try the steps above with a different browser/client - and let me know which browsers you tried.
Have a nice day,
Hello. Some more information about bug http://bugzilla.zextras.com/show_bug.cgi?id=151#c1
1) I disabled all ZeXtras modules (include ZxChat) on page Home-ZeXtras Suite-Core
2) Zimlet com_zextras_chat enabled
Name: com_zextras_chat Enabled: Yes
3) Restart browser (tried with FireFox and Chrome)
4) Open https://mail.mydomain.local/?dev=1
5) Login to Zimbra
6) Error "An error was detected during the session.
Do you wish to submit all of this sessions error reports to ZeXtras for product improvement?" appears immediately after login to Zimbra (no need to creat new e-mail)
7) In the debug window I found this:
Text: "unknown document: ZxChatRequest"
the error you report is expected, as the ZeXtras Chat module is disabled and thus the ZeXtras Chat Zimlet can't contact the server causing a "Document Unkown" error: could you please repeat the test after enabling the ZeXtras Chat module?
"as the ZeXtras Chat module is disabled and thus the ZeXtras Chat Zimlet can't contact the server causing a "Document Unkown"" - Yes, I understand.
But the main problem/bug is error "An error was detected during the session." when ZxChat is enabled and com_zextras_chat enabled.
And i don't see any errors in debug windows when appears "An error was detected during the session." when deleting recipient address (from "mail to" textbox).
No messages (no AJAX requests) in debug window when deleting recipient.
Created attachment 39 [details]
error and debug window
Alternatively, could you please provide me with a test account on your server in order to run some tests and try reproducing the issue?
Have a nice day,
the ZeXtras Team
No logs or feedback received.
Copyright © 2016 ZeXtras, All rights reserved.
Zimbra is a trademark of Zimbra Software, LLC.
ActiveSync is a registered Trademark of Microsoft Corporation