Bugzilla – Bug 90
Adressbook Sync incomplete
Last modified: 2013-09-18 12:33:55 CEST
Since a view days I have a Google Nexus 7 2013 (Next Generation) LTE
Nexus 7 2013 (LTE)
Release 8.0.4.GA.5737.UBUNTU12.64 UBUNTU12_64 FOSS edition.
If i do a sync, i got all entries of my Calendar & E-Mails. But there are only 4 Adressbook entries in my Adressbook from more than 100.
Also i tried a sync to an other ActiveSyncServer Product (Datasyncronizer from Novell). And the sync is running perfect.
I did a "zxsuite mobile doAddAccountLogger " logging for critical|error|warn and got no errors, warnings or criticals.
I did a Reset on the Server, i did a reset on my nexus 7, but there is every time the same result.
I need help!
please proceed as follows in order to help us investigating the issue:
- Delete the account from the device.
- Delete the related entry from both the "Active Sessions" and "Registered Devices" lists in the ZxMobile tab of the ZeXtras Administration Zimlet.
- Remove any Account Logger for the account.
- Create a new account logger in "debug" mode.
- Create the account on the device and wait until the first sync is completed.
- Send the account logger file to firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE: logs received, will report back ASAP
Fixed in ZeXtras Suite 1.8.10
Copyright © 2016 ZeXtras, All rights reserved.
Zimbra is a trademark of Zimbra Software, LLC.
ActiveSync is a registered Trademark of Microsoft Corporation